- The Counter Fundraiser, Wednesday, December 11 Dine in or take out all day and 15% of the price of your meal will be donated back to Santa Rita. Print the flyer you must present for Santa Rita Credit. Please consider making evening reservations especially if you would like to be seated with other Santa Rita families.
- Donate to the Toy and Pajama Drive, December 6-13 Santa Rita Girl Scouts are collecting gently used books and stuffed toys plus new pajamas (newborn to 18 years), board games, toys and stocking stuffers for the Community Service Agency in Mountain View. Drop your donation in the collection box in the Santa Rita office.
- Holiday shopping? Help Santa Rita! When you shop online at Amazon, be sure to start by first clicking on the Amazon logo at the bottom left of this page.
- Order holiday cards and help our schools Thanks to Tiny Prints and an anonymous donor, 25% of the proceeds will be donated to the Los Altos Educational Foundation (LAEF). To get started, click on this link: http://www.tinyprints.com/storefront/laef
- LASD Goal Setting Sessions Help the district look to the future. LASD will be hosting three community meetings to gather input from parents on how to "Revolutionize Learning for All Students." These meetings will be held:
- Safeway eScrip Change - Credit card purchases no longer earn money Unfortunately, starting November 1, 2013, Safeway will no longer donate for purchases made with credit cards. Please use cash, checks, debit cards, or gift cards instead.
- Please Donate to LAEF (Los Altos Educational Foundation) Your donation to LAEF provides lower student-to-teacher ratios in grades K through 3rd that help our children thrive. In addition, LAEF funds Small Group Literacy Instructors in first and second grades to work with small groups or individual children during literacy/reading instruction time. 100% of Santa Rita students benefit from LAEF's grant, so our goal is for 100% of Santa Rita families to donate at any level they can afford. Make Your Donation or Pledge Today! www.laefonline.org
You can also earn money for Santa Rita at other local and national retailers; see http://santaritaschool.org/pta/fundraising.html for more information.
December 13, 9:00 am at Loyola Elementary
If you havenít signed up for eScrip, please do. For more information, click here.
December 3, 2013
I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving Break! Iíve heard from our teachers that our Parent-Teacher conferences were extremely productive and illuminating. ...read more